It’s actually a foul day for Apple. After a buyer revealed that his AirPods caught fire whereas listening to music, right here’s one other report pointing to an iPhone that burst into flames with an enormous blast in a hair salon.
Details aren’t out there proper now, however a video revealed by the Daily Mail exhibits what seems to be a hair salon in Vietnam, with one girl having her lower and two members of the employees simply subsequent to her.
CCTV cameras have caught the second of the explosion, although the video doesn’t clearly present the machine, however solely the flames generated by the blast.
And whereas these are certainly sketchy particulars, one of many hair salon staff information the aftermath of the incident, revealing that the telephone allegedly inflicting the huge blast was really an iPhone.
Now phrase from Apple
By the seems to be of issues, it’s an iPhone 6s, however once more, with none specifics recognized at this level, it’s exhausting to take this video without any consideration in the meanwhile.
And but, this isn’t the primary iPhone that catches fireplace, although there might be a number of components inflicting the battery to overheat and to ultimately burst into flames.
In many instances, third-party chargers or cables can lead to such injury, and this is without doubt one of the causes telephone makers in basic, and Apple in explicit, recommends utilizing solely real and licensed equipment.
Apple hasn’t commented on this new incident, however there’s little doubt the corporate will at the least strive to examine. The worst is that Cupertino is probably going to stay tight-lipped on what precisely occurred, so we’ll by no means know if the blast was brought on by a damaged accent or a tool concern.
In the meantime, you higher control your smartphones each time they’re charging, although current incidents have proven that such blasts are attainable even when not plugged in if points are concerned.